Groundhog & Panorama Projects
- Groundhog has a JORC Resource of 1.57 billion tonnes (16Mt Measured / 553Mt Indicated / 998Mt Inferred)
- The projects boast several large areas for multiple JV development opportunities
- Successive drilling campaigns at Groundhog have identified three main target seams with economic potential
- Groundhog East appears favourable for underground mining
- Panorama North comprises 12 coal licenses over 7.4k hectares and is subject of a Joint Exploration Agreement (JEA) with Japan Oil, Gas and Metals National Corporation (JOGMEC)
- JOGMEC exploration in 2017 intercepted multiple coal seams, with thicknesses up to 3.8m.
The Groundhog and Panorama Projects are located in British Columbia, Canada, 220km by road to Stewart Port. There is also rail access to the Ridley Terminal on the west coast of Canada.
Exploration & Strategy
Atrum is seeking larger exploration and development partners for the Groundhog North and Groundhog East areas.
At Panorama, results from coal quality testing will help to determine potential drill targets for exploration by JOGMEC in 2018.
The Company will also seek exploration partners for other areas of Groundhog and Panorama.